Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Art Sensory Supply Storage


I recently shared how we store all of our homeschool things in the heart of our home.

Shortly after I made that video, I determined that I needed to move the sensory play materials to the kitchen area so that I would remember to use them more often. I also thought I should bring up the paint from the basement so that it would be easier to do paint activities.

Cole and I picked an additional cabinet in the kitchen that we could empty. We now have an art cabinet and a sensory play cabinet. (All my canning things are now stored in the basement food storage closet - they really don't need to be in the kitchen when they are only used a few times a year).

These cabinets have lots of things in them, but they are certainly not exhaustive of all the things that one could have in their art and sensory supplies. This is what we have and what fits in our space.

So, without further ado, here's what we have:


No comments:

Post a Comment