Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Our Simple, Minimal Playroom


Today I thought I would share with you our playroom.

I LOVE this space. It is full of toys that our girls love to play with. But not so full that it's overwhelming to them.

We try to keep things simple and minimal. This video shows almost every toy that they own. We also try to have only wood toys or toys of very safe plastics; I have a list of toys companies that I most like to purchase from and very rarely stray from that list.

In this video I reference the girls by name - Meghan is 41 months (almost 3.5) and  Katie is 14 (almost 15) months old.

So, without further ado, here is our playroom:


(I forgot to mention that in the bottom of the second hutch are board games that Cole and I play with Meghan.)

------------------

PS - Do you like video posts? Would you like to see more of them or do you prefer written posts? If you have a preference let me know. It was much easier to produce a video than I thought it would be, so I'm willing to do this format more if it would be of interest and helpful to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment